The Department offers three UG Courses, one PG Course and one Research Course. As Commerce is the Central activity of all Economic and trade functions, the department offers courses to home the basic talents and acquired skills. The Commerce course with Computer Application educates the students to design E-Commerce and Business using Computer Technology. The Corporate Secretaryship Course educates the students to become professionals in Finance, Secretarial, Accounts, Personnel, Market Analysis, Shares, Consultancy and corporate sector.
- The department’s association is named as COM-FEST.
- Remedial Classes are conducted for the weak students to improve their academic skills.
- Guest lectures / seminars / workshops are conducted by the department periodically.
- The department has been producing university rank holders year after year.
- The commerce department since its inception has simultaneously stood in the fore front in extra-curricular activities like NCC,NSS and Sports.
- The department has many leaders belonging to the above besides winning coveted prizes in the field of sports at the university level.
|B.Com||3 Years||HSC Passed|
|B.Com(CA)||3 Years||HSC Passed|
|B.Com(PA)||3 Years||HSC Passed|
|B.Com(CS)||3 Years||HSC Passed|
|M.Com||2 Years||B.Com or Equivalent UG Degree|
|M.Phil||1 Years||M.Com with 55% of Marks|