Our Library was started with 200 volumes of subject books. It was shifted to the new building named Kaviarasar Kannadhasan Memorial Information Centre. It covers an area of 1870 sq.ft with fully ventilated,stack and reading rooms.
Our Library provides numerous reference material to the students of all disciplines. Apart from dailies, several journals and magazines are subscribed. More than 7000 books are available for reference.We stock many magazines, Newspapers and Technical Papers.
- The fully computerized library is well equipped with modern facilities and resources in the form of books.
- The main aim of the library is to provide information services and access to print and e-resources to support the informational needs of the institute community.
- Computerized Book issue & return.
- Online computer library management.
- Xerox facilities.
- Book bank facilities for economically poor students.
- Monday - Friday : 9.00Am - 5.30Pm
- Holidays (Sat) : 10.00Am - 2.00Pm
- Exam days   : 10.00Am - 3.30Pm
- Name: Librarian
- Phone: 9655759599
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org